woensdag 17 juli 2013

Justin Bieber Aggressively Spit In A Man’s Face

Justin Bieber Aggressively Spit In A Man’s Face


Justin Bieber Accused Of Spitting In Man’s Face
Justin and his camp were reportedly partying in the Social Club following a show, and the DJ of the club claims Justin spat at him because he believed that he was trying to secretly take pictures.

“Two of Bieber’s bouncers approached me and said I was trying to take pictures of Bieber,” he told TMZ. He said he thought Justin was concerned because he is underage, and that Justin’s people grabbed his phone and started going through it looking for pics.

Justin then allegedly personally approached him, and spoke some “choice words.” “He called my mom something, called my dad something, called me something … and spit in my face,” says the DJ.

The DJ is planning on filing charges, and he was tested for hepatitis, which he has learned he does not have.

Justin was previously accused by a  Calabasas neighbor of spitting, after he confronted him about speeding in their gated community.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Name:
Age:
Email: