maandag 15 juli 2013

Ariana Grande Announces New Single ‘Baby I’

Ariana Grande Announces New Single ‘Baby I’


Ariana Grande, 20, is well on her way to making a name for herself in music. After the huge success of her first single “The Way,” we couldn’t wait to see what was next off her album.

Ariana Announces Her New Single
The singer tweeted a cryptic message July 15 about two huge announcements in her singing career: “Morning everybody. I have two exciting announcements today. I’ll be making the first one in about an hour and the second later tonight.”

During that entire hour, we anxiously awaited whether she would announce her new single or her next tour. Either way, we were excited. As it turned out, Ariana decided to reveal the name of her new single off her debut album:

My new single ‘Baby I’ from my debut album comes out in 7 days, July 22nd. #7DaysUntilBabyI

“Baby I” will be released July 22, and her debut album Daydreamin’ will be released later this year. We can’t wait to hear it!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Name:
Age:
Email: