woensdag 17 juli 2013

AnnaSophia Robb’s Bongo Campaign: See The Stylish Shoot

AnnaSophia Robb’s Bongo Campaign: See The Stylish Shoot


AnnaSophia Robb’s Bongo Campaign:
It looks like AnnaSophia is just as excited as we are about being the new face of the Bongo campaign! “I am thrilled to be the new face of Bongo. I had such a great time on set and I am excited for my fans to see the campaign.” We cannot wait either! “I feel really lucky to be the new Bongo girl, I feel like The Carrie Diaries fans and the Bongo fans are one and the same so it’s cool to be able to reach out to both.”

We love all the pictures of Anna in different types of fun outfits, ripped up jeans, floral crop tops, high waisted pants, and flannels — we can’t get enough and she looks amazing! She has her own favorite pieces from the collection as well! “What I like about this Bongo collection is that it feels very relatable and it feels trendy and tougher but also kind of flirty, the ripped up jeans and the lace top, it’s really cute.” We couldn’t agree more!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Name:
Age:
Email: