dinsdag 18 juni 2013

Victoria Justice New Song ''Gold''


Talk about a music Monday!! We just chatted about Fifth Harmony's first official single, Miss Movin' On, and now we're happy to talk about a new song from Victoria Justice. And the star herself is referring to the track, Gold, as her first official single -- likely because this one is on her own and has zero ties to Nickelodeon. The pop song is upbeat and fun and it's all about a girl telling a guy that she wants to be more than just friends and that he should bet on her because she's gold AKA a good one. Victoria sings QUOTE 'Do I really need to spell it out? / My heart skips when you're around / I got everything that you need / So come on baby get close to me' And the chorus is pretty straightforward. It goes: 'Hey, boy, watcha gonna do / If you want me like I want you, then man up and make your move / I'm gold' and then the lyrics go on to say 'You, me, good as can be / want to be more than your company / So bet your money on me / I'm gold'. The official song premiere went down via Ryan Seacrest's radio show and website and we've got a link below to the song and lyric breakdown. 

Take a listen and let us know your thoughts. Will you be buying Gold on iTunes tomorrow? And what about Miss Movin' On by Fifth Harmony? 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Name:
Age:
Email: