woensdag 12 juni 2013

Amanda Bynes offered rap record deal.

Yes, you hear us correct: The former Nickelodeon kid star has been offered a record deal with an East Coast based label to drop her first rap album. We knew Amanda was interested in rapping based on some Tweets back in May reading, "Look forward to seeing me in music videos! I'm getting in shape and getting a nose job! I'm looking forward to a long and wonderful career as a singer/rapper!" And it seems Amanda's dreams are coming true thanks to Chinga Chang Records, who are backed by The Orchard and Sony Entertainment.

Daniel Herman CEO of Chinga Chang Records confirmed he is in the middle of negotiations with Amanda and that he is eager to help produce her breakout album saying to the Huffington Post, "She's phenomenal and that's the crazy thing about this... This is the perfect home. This isn't a gimmick." He continued, "I know she has talent. I've heard her sing when she was younger." Referring to her days on "All That" on Nickelodeon. But this statement to another outlet has everyone buzzing. Daniel claimed, "I think that she's more gangster than Drake." 

What do you guys think about Amanda Bynes ?

1 opmerking:

  1. I think Amanda needs help and people shouldnt give her record deals for her behavior

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Name:
Age:
Email: