vrijdag 14 juni 2013

Amanda Bynes: My Bizarre Behavior Is An Act To Get Attention...


Amanda Bynes Is Acting Odd On Purpose

Amanda, you are making my head hurt.
In the latest Amanda news, she has admitted that her bizarre behavior is all an act.
“All this has been an act and you know it! I am an actress and know what I am doing,” she texted Jonathan, who revealed the messages that he says are from Amanda on Twitter. “I got to 2 million followers and now everyone wants me, I am smart and not stupid. Everyone mentions my name. The world loves me!”
The world sure loves her, but if this is true then she is even more messed up than we thought.
“@Amandabynes has told tonight that she has been acting this entire time on Twitter to get attention as she prepares for next movie!” tweeted Jonathan.

Amanda Bynes weird behavior..

Amanda Bynes weird behavior is most on twitter when she calls everyone ''ugly''.
First it was Jay z who she calls ugly then Rihanna Perez Hilton and Miley Cryrus follows.
Also Drake who she first was in ''love'' with and wants to ''murder her vagina''. Now she
thinks he's ugly.. suprise suprise ! She btw all deleted this tweets.. But if Amanda acts like
this its a good thing right ? then she isn't as sick as whe thinks she is !




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Name:
Age:
Email: